Warning: Beware of the Scammer Behind cPanelCentral.com and WHMSeller.net

araza826

cpanelcentral-com-1024x768desktop-dd0692.png

I want to share my unfortunate experience with a scammer who previously ran WHMSeller.net and has now created a new website, cPanelCentral.com. This post is to alert everyone about this fraud and to prevent others from falling into the same trap.

My Experience with the Scammer

I paid $1700 for a CPS licensing system, believing I was purchasing the source code along with it. However, what I received was incomplete and appeared to be stolen from an older version of SysLic. This was an immediate red flag. I have paid him more and more upon his request to give me remaining files.

Every time I requested the missing files, the seller either dodged my questions or demanded more money. It became evident that he had no intention of delivering what I had paid for. Even after paying extra for installation, the software remained buggy and unstable.

Adding to my frustration, I discovered that the seller had stolen my website design and used it for his own hosting website, camihost.com, without my permission. This confirmed my suspicions about his dishonesty.

The Truth Behind the CPS Licensing System

Upon further investigation, I found out that the CPS system he was selling was merely a rebranded version of SysLic, purchased illegally from syslic.org. It is appalling that he is profiting from someone else's hard work by passing it off as his own.

To expose his deceit, I have decided to share the incomplete CPS licensing system he provided me with for free. I want others to see for themselves what he's selling and avoid being scammed.

The Scammer's Lack of Credibility

The fact that this individual is working a manual labor job while claiming to be the owner of this software raises serious doubts about his credibility. It is clear that he is using dishonest tactics to exploit unsuspecting individuals for financial gain.

How to Protect Yourself

1. Research Thoroughly: Always research the seller and the product before making any purchases. Look for reviews and testimonials from other users.
2. Request Demos: Ask for a demo or trial version of the software to test its functionality before committing to a purchase.
3. Verify Legitimacy: Check if the software is legally sourced and not a rebranded version of another product.
4. Seek Recommendations: Get recommendations from trusted sources or communities before investing in software.
5. Report Suspicious Activity: If you suspect a scam, report it to relevant authorities and share your experience to warn others.

Together, we can raise awareness and hold this scammer accountable. Don't let others fall victim to his deceitful tactics.

Stay vigilant and protect yourself from scams!

#ScamAlert #WHMSeller #cPanelCentral #SoftwareScam #ProtectYourself #ReportScams #CommunitySupport